1. Prior to Your Stay
- You can book your stay online and we will always guarantee the best prices when booking directly at royalhoteliow.co.uk. Alternatively, a member of our reservations team will be available daily from 9.00am until 5.00pm.
- We recommend that you make yourself familiar with our ‘Royal Safe Stays’ procedures prior to booking to ensure you understand all the actions we are taking to keep you safe during your stay and to minimise the spread of Covid-19. If you have any concerns about your stay, please call us and a member of our team will be happy to answer your queries.
- If you experience any symptoms of Covid-19 within 10 days prior to your arrival, please call us to reschedule your stay. These symptoms include: A high temperature, a new and persistent cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Whilst restrictions are still in place, prior to your arrival, a member of our team will contact you with regards to final arrangements for your forthcoming stay. This will include discussing your health, obtaining individual contact details for each guest for track and trace purposes and any special requirements you may have. We will also determine your dining arrangements, and provide information about our online check-in and contactless checkout process.
- Please remember that when travelling on public transport, including the Isle of Wight ferries, face coverings must now be worn. We recommend keeping up to date with the latest travel guidance from Red Funnel and Wightlink.