1. Prior to Your Stay
- You can book your stay online and we will always guarantee the best prices when booking directly at at royalhoteliow.co.uk. Alternatively, a member of our reservations team will be available Monday to Friday from 9.00am until 5.00pm. We are currently working with a smaller team therefore please bear with us as it may take longer than normal to respond to your call.
- We recommend that you make yourself familiar with our ‘Royal Safe Stays’ procedures prior to booking to ensure you understand all the actions we are taking to keep you safe during your stay and to minimise the spread of Covid-19. If you have any concerns about your stay, please call us and a member of our team will be happy to answer your queries.
- If you experience any symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days prior to your arrival, please call us to reschedule your stay. These symptoms include: A high temperature, a new and persistent cough or a loss of taste or smell.
- Prior to your arrival, a member of our team will contact you with regards to final arrangements for your forthcoming stay. This will include discussing your health and any special requirements you may have, determining your dining requirements, and providing information about our online check-in process.
- Please remember that when travelling on public transport, including the Isle of Wight ferries, face coverings should now be worn. We recommend keeping up to date with the latest travel guidance from Red Funnel and Wightlink.