We've pulled together a fantastic line up of family adventures here on the Isle of Wight, all of which are 'Good to Go' and recommended by The Royal Hotel.
From visiting the Island's landmark attractions, to spending a family day by our paradise pool, we've tailor made an itinerary just for you.
If this is the family break you've been looking forward to, our two three or four night offers are waiting for you
- Your family adventure starts the moment you arrive at the ferry. Crossing the water is the perfect start to a carefree holiday. Set sail to the Isle of Wight and head up to top deck to enjoy the stunning views as you approach the Island.
- From the moment you arrive at The Royal, we’ll make sure you have an unforgettable stay. Our experienced and friendly team are here to make sure you have everything you need.
- Why not book a Royal Afternoon Tea on arrival, either on our Geranium Terrace or by our paradise pool. We have a children s Afternoon Tea option too.
- Take a wonder around the gardens or venture into Ventnor for an afternoon by the sea! We recommend stopping by Crave in Ventnor Town for their award-winning homemade ice cream.
- Unwind in the evening and indulge in a delicious evening meal served in our two AA rosette main restaurant.
Day Two: Morning
- Enjoy a full English Breakfast here at The Royal and prepare for a family day ahead.
- Take a trip to visit Tapnell Farm Park. Tapnell is a former dairy farm, turned all-weather attraction, surrounded by the beautiful landscapes of the Isle of Wight. It is one of most popular things to do on the Isle of Wight, and a great family day out whatever the weather! Whilst you’re there, The Cow Restaurant & Bar is one of the most unique places to eat on the Isle of Wight; set in a converted Swiss barn at the heart of Tapnell Farm.
Day Two: Afternoon
- Whilst you are that side of the island, why not take in the stunning few of the Needles Landmark attraction, take a ride on the chair lift – the best way to see the Islands most iconic attraction.
- Head on back to The Royal for a delicious meal in our two AA Rosette restaurant, or in the gardens if the weather is favourable.
Day Three: Morning
- Enjoy a full English Breakfast here at The Royal and prepare for a relaxing family day here in Ventnor
- Take the little ones for an adventure to Steephill Cove. Arguably the prettiest place on the Island, situated a mere 15-minute walk from The Royal. Steephill Cove is a traditional, unspoilt fishing cove with a safe, sandy beach, nestled between rocky cliffs and smugglers' coves.
- For lunch, enjoy an alfresco lunch here at The Royal.
Day Three: Afternoon
- Finally enjoy a relaxing afternoon by our paradise pool. The adults can enjoy a well-deserved cocktail, whilst the little ones have a splash in the pool, nestled in the stunning grounds of The Royal.
- End your stay with another delicious meal using the finest locally sourced fresh ingredients crafted by our talented Chef’s here at The Royal.